Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Remote control (Access Denied)

I'm trying to use the Lansweeper Trial however am not having success in using remote access! Access Denied message! I am the Network Administrator!

Save As option for Reports

I'd like to modify an existing report, but do not want to change the existing report. I do not see a "Save As" option in the Report Builder, nor do I see a method to copy an existing report to a new one.Perhaps this functionality is there, but I'm n...

afinety by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom fields coding - Checkbox

Would anyone know bits of coding for modifying a custom field (ie custom9 or something) to be a checkbox, and how it would work (true/false or whatever)? I have a bit of experience modifying the web pages, but am not sure of the checkbox syntax since...

pentel by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanning Options

I've currently downloaded and installed Lansweeper and was attempting to scan my remote branches. I've separated my scans by specifying a range of ip's per network to try and minimize the traffic. I've set my ip/computer threads to 3 and attempted a ...

rmnv by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing Recent Domain Controller Events

Somehow I lost the recent domain controller events from the Event Log Summery page.How can I get this back?

ejensen by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Explanation of Scanned Items

Hi,I need to get an explanation of the "scanned items" in "Scanned items wait time" section. Where can I get this information from? Any help is greatly appreciated.Thank you.

Nikki by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos