Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Automated report regarding software inventory changes

Hi,I am trying to create a scheduled report, automatically emailed to me, regarding which workstations have had software installed or uninstalled for that day. Is that possible to do with Lansweeper? I am using the registered premium edition, version...

imorrison by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

What happens to "History" section when trial reverts to freeware?

I just installed LanSweeper for evaluation and I see the "History" is shown. But the "Buy Now" page http://www.lansweeper.com/premium-users.aspx shows that the freeware version doesn't have history tracking. What happens to these data when the syst...

GeoApps by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem after 4.2 Upgrade

I've just upgraded to 4.2 and everything seemed fine at first, however, we're now presented with the IIS7 screen whenever we attempt to get to lansweeper.

Upgrade Issues to 4.2

Durring installation the lsmanage.exe file throws error "Access Denied" while trying to overwrite it.try to do a "icacls "C:\Program Files\Lansweeper\GUIConsole" /T /grant administrators:F" and still no luck changing permissions.even tried a subinacl...

Offline Scan

Hi,Just a simple question, is it possible to do an offline scan of a computer with the lsclient.exe and then import it in the ls server?Thanks in advance.

abissa by Engaged Sweeper
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

VM Hosts

Hi,Is it possible to run a report for all virtual devices and the devices that are hosting them?Kevin

kevinoie by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Active directory computer lookup unknown error

Hi there,I have a lot of entries in the Errorlog.txt. May I know the cause ?10/20/2011 domain\computername Active directory computer lookup unknown error (0x80005000)Thanks

bocsg by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos