Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

web40allcompstates.Statename

I am trying to filter out all Non-Active computers from my reports by using.web40allcompstates.Statename Not Like 'Non-active'Problem is that 90% of my PC's have a blank Statename field, dispite having been scanned within the last 24hrs.Any i...

MrVal by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrading to 4.2.0.52 broke IIS authentication

Hello,We had authentication working fine with IIS before the upgrade:https://servername:nonport80/ , login as an athorized domain user or as a named/permitted domain admin.We allowed two groups of users (Domain Admins & a specific glogal broup -Lansw...

Hyper-V Host Server & AD Items

Hello,we have 2 little problems with lansweeper, even an update to the newest version didn't solve it. So I hope someone can help me with that First problem is that our Hyper-V Host Server aren't found by lansweeper but they are available in the AD. ...

SH by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Print List of Reports

Is there a Way to get a list of what reports you have created. I am trying to clean up our reports and there are alot of them. I was hoping to get a list printed out that i could then browse through with others and determine what needed to be kept an...

Doman by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can i change the software report to show the exact version

Hi,I am using the software report to show the version of software that is installed on the machines in my domain, but the version number column will only show the first three numbers E.G 1.00.124I would like it to go a little further and show the fir...

Scan for Subnet Mask or Default Gateway

Is there a good way to have Lansweeper scan for the Subnet Mask and Default Gateway (and possibly DNS and WINS settings) of the computers in the network?We found a few inconsistencies and would like to determine whether there are more without having ...

Web interface not running/cann't run installer

Hi all.We have an installed LanSweeper on W2008 Enterprise SP2. Suddenly, web interface has stopped working. LanSweeper service, configuration program starts, there are no errors in logs. But in web-console we get "HTTP Error 503".I cannot run instal...

Aranel by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos