Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Older printers out of toner

Hi all,Just wondering if there is any way to have Lansweeper ignore the toner setting of an older networked copier that does not supply this information. I like having the toner out message on the dashboard, but I don't want to have this older copier...

estinson by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Access denied

I just started to have some problems scanning new computers.After I do a rescan of computers that I've just opened the firewall ports on I get an error saying:Access is denied 0x80070005Scanned by NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEMCan't remember seeing that before....

French date

Hello,With last update lansweeper website do not show correctly date in some page.In the configuration tool I choose dd/MM/yyyy in "Website date format" but in User detail page on the website it show 9/7/2011 for today.Thanks Boupjof

boupjof by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Networked Printers

Lansweeper is reporting that a number of our printers are out of toner, when in fact they have plenty of toner.Any ideas what could be causing this ?

ids2uk by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lspush batch file

Thanks for the extra functionality offered by lspush.exe.This makes the inventory process a lot easier on our vessels sailing around the world. I added a small batch file when e-mailing 'lspush.exe' allowing the 'non IT' persons on board to generate ...

mdevylder by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Query of all Devices and Windows Machines with Barcode

Hi guys,I need to generate a report that shows all Devices and Windows Workstations and Windows Servers with the following info:HostnameIP AddressBarcodeI know these details, including the barcode, come from different tables if they are devices or wi...

mpriess by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

SQL View Request

I need to generate an SQL View that contains the following information from the lansweeper database, and I'm hoping that someone who know's the database map better than I do can help.I need to be able to grab:VendorModelOS CaptionIdentifying Number/S...

itkai by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Displays

Hello,I need to find out who has a particular tipe of display, tried to do a search but it didn't work.how can i do a custom report that shows me up which Machines or users have a particular display model attacched ?Thank You

itdpt by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos