Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Printer Device: No Hostname

Hello !We have a lot of printers with integrated printserver.They were found with the IP-Scan function.The information we get via Lansweeper is:State: Active Type: Printer IP: 172.29.xy.zName: KYOCERA Corporation 172.29.xy.zModel: FS-1900 Vendor: ...

roehmgmbh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Silverlight

Hi,I would like to get a report of 1. Silverlight 2. Internet Explorer Version - 5 to 9 Can you please let us know how to generate this report with AD UserID,computername,IP Address, last seenBest Regards,Sundar

sundarrs by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Monitoring for new devices

Hi there,I've just installed the trial version of lansweeper for testing as we're looking for something that will monitor our network for unauthorized hardware and software. I've setup the list of authorized software and setup alerting for unauthori...

Unistalled software

I have gone through about 50 computers and uninstalled ClamWin software. But it is still showing in Software reports. The computers look they have been scanned after I have uninstalled the S/W. Is there something more I need to do with the computers ...

ngraham by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SQL Query - And Not function with Sorting

Hello,I have modified and already existing SQL query and applied my own search conditions. I had two conditions in the same query, one saying I want LIKE This and NOT LIKE That but then it creates two rows and this makes it impossible to sort the dat...

soucyinter by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

IP Range Scanning Problems

I've input all my IP ranges in the IP Range Scanning tab but I am just this morning receiving information for hundreds of devices outside those ranges.I double checked that I didn't include multiple ranges in any of the listings.How can I correct thi...

Scanning OUs not listed in Active Scan OU filter table

We have a couple of OUs that we don't want Lansweeper scanning, so they are not listed in the OU filtering table. These OUs are part of the AD structure for the domain where we are actively scanning. For some reason, most (but not all) of the PCs i...

lvvwd by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos