Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

IIS Login Front End

HiIn the new 4.2 version is it possible to have an IIS login page before you can see the web front end?At the moment anybody who knows the URL can view the whole database which is causing us a few problems.If anybody knows how to do this it would be ...

M4ttyC88 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

File scan per user

Hi,is it possible to scan user profile files?like: %USERPROFILE%\Application Data\Microsoft\Templates\Normal.dat

zeroturn by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scan all registry keys

Hi all.Does anyone know of a way to scan all reg-keys in Windows, short of adding them in manually?I need to run a search over keys by the value, as opposed to the key name.Ta.LM

LanMonkey by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Monitoring up/down status

Is it possible to monitor the up/down status of a given item (e.g. service, disk space threshold, etc...) and receive an e-mail notification once the item is either up or down instead of waiting for a set time to recieve the notification?Would this b...

Pollak by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adding IIS after LS install

We have been using Lansweeper for almost a year now and are getting ready to upgrade but at the same time we want to setup IIS so we can apply some security. Is it possible to convert to IIS after the initial setup? If so what is the best way to do...

tkerr by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

3 seperate buildings one domain

Hi Admin,please update me on this. I have 3 seperate building and they are on seperate vlans. I have tried installing lansweeper and for security issues there is no connection between 3 building (firewalled on a domain level). My question is will it ...

moss by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Memory Name in Reports

Can someone point me to where in the tables I could find the highlighted info in the pic provided? Im trying to generate a report with a bunch of RAM info, but the big one I am missing is what type of RAM we need to order for adding in.Image showing ...

91Tech by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Export Custom reports

I need to install Lansweeper on a new server so I am installing latest beta.How can i transfer my custom reports from the current install to the new one?Thanks

Ingraham2 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos