Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New/different Screengrab problem

I suspect a recent update from Microsoft is to blame but I have multiple servers that screengrab was working on a few weeks ago that no longer works on. This is BOTH Windows 2008 and Windows 2003 servers. .jpg's are associated with IE on both.The e...

Schmoo by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

VOIP Problems

I've been scanning for more than a year with no issues. The past two days we've had voip problems and it appears the lansweeper service is infringing on the voice qos and it pushing data on the voice vlan.The question I have is Lansweeper talking EF...

bob9601 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to add new credentials

Trying to add new secondary credentials and getting this

QNS by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

All PC's a User has logged on to

Is it possible to obtain a list of all Users that have logged on to a particular PC and also when they logged on to it? (not just the latest logon but all logons).I know i can do it the other way, get all PC's a particular user has logged on to but i...

Custom Fields

Are the Custom Fields meant to manually populated or can they be tied to Active Directory? We would like to sync AD with these fields.

jsimonton by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanning blackout interval

Hello, we are looking to buy but have one question first: is there any way to turn off all scanning activities during certain hours? or in other words, make it so active scanning only works from the hours of 4pm-6pm?I looked at scheduled scans, but o...

ct2352 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

lsPush vs lsClient

We are currently using active scan and a logon script using lsclient to obtain user logon information. Would we be conserving bandwith/traffic if we changed the logon script to use lspush instead. If this is true, it would be very helpfull when user...

mrdaytrade by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with website interface - Premium User

Hi Admin,I would like to use this beautiful product as a database for adding all the assets into it. I have in my mind an idea as to have a simple webpage interface that connects to the lansweeper database. When a new asset is to be added (example a ...

moss by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos