Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Working till:

Hello I have a question about licensing.Under Dashboard reports to the right it says...License expires: 2/15/2011 Working till: 2/25/2011 Could you clarify what this exactly means?Thanks!Danny

Windows 2008 is activated?

With the new installation for Windows 2008 / 2008 R2, not sure about viats/7 -- it is very easy to forget to activate it since you don't need a key to install. Is there some way to check if the server is activated via lansweeper?maybe a registry key ...

gdavid by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Logon Info Problem

For about the past 24 hours the logon information for our users has stopped showing up in the User Details Page under Computers logged onto. I use the logon script for this too. Here is what I found in the Error Logs. Any ideas on how to fix the er...

mrdaytrade by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remove IP location overview on Web Console

HiThanks for adding the IP location feature to the Lansweeper Product.I am about to import 3000 small ip ranges (6 IPs) into the tsysIPLocations table.I dont want to add this many rows to the console so i'd like to know if its advisable to remove the...

Add New Machines without connection with AD-Request

Hello,sample: i purchase a new PC. I have for example not enough Time in the Moment to Install it and connect to network. But we need Inventory-Informations in Lansweeper about this Device 8Maintain, warranty, OrderNo, etc.).Idea:the Account for this...

270admin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

IP Scanning not finding devices

There are several devices that are not showing up in the IP scan. I don't even see an entry in the errorlog.txt file of it pinging the device but not finding any open ports. What can I do to troubleshoot further?

Bad user name

HelloI have 3 domain controllers. The users of one domain, appears as %25USERNAME%25%USERDOMAIN% and LS does not show the real user nameWhat should I do.Recently i am a premium user. How can I appear in the forum as a premium user?

edfelopi by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos