Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Users: All users pictures

Users: All users pictures report does not display pictures:This image displays in the user info: URL - http://servername/smallthumb.aspx?user=UserName&domain=DomainName&size=160This image displays in the report: URL - http://servername/images/smallth...

trt by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper 4.1 Database changes

We have a few SQL Server Reporting services reports for various teams/management. Do you have a documented list of database changes in version 4.1? I would hate for everything to break after the upgrade.thanks

gdavid by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rename a computer in the database

Hi,If we rename a computer but everything else is the same, Lansweeper will identify it as a completely different entry in the database. Is there a way to do a "rename" operation in the database or configuration console when doing this? I am also won...

pentel by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

lansweeper database move

HelloI have the lansweeper database on the SQL server. I have to move it to the new SQL box. What kind of re-configuration do I have to carry out? I know when you turn on the Lansweeper configuration utility it ask for a database - is it the only pla...

marcin82 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remote session under W7

Hey, Since 2 weeks, we have in our network 10 W7 PC's... the other ones are XP's (100 PC's).When we do a remote control via Lansweeper it takes a very very long time before we can access the PC (I see some actions like disabling old remote control se...

DIDE by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using lsremote to control a rdp user session

Is it posible to control a RDP user sesion with lsremote?My user's are using terminal server sesions and I need a solution to allow to take the control of their sesions by other user.Is it possible?If not, can you suggest to me other option?Thanks in...

rvgfox by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos