Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Display all event log entries for a select group of computers?

Hi.Is it possible (via a report or otherwise) to display a list of all event log entries for a selected group of computers (either via OU or otherwise) for a specific time period?Once a week I go through all event log entries for our critical servers...

MartinNr5 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error page appear when you click on 'Add new device'

We want to register some terminals manually because automatic registration of these terminals isn't working at the moment. But when we click on the button 'Add new device' we receive the following error page:[size=3][FormatException: String was not r...

4.0.0.116 - Wrong DateTime for "Last Seen"

I use German regional settings and a system recently scanned shows07/09/2010 01:52:36 instead of 07/09/2010 13:52:36.I also would recommend to use the regional CultureInfo by default for displaying dates and times!

wpa1160 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

License not working

Hi,We are currently using v3.5.2.4 and all my users when connecting to the server to run tasks such as remote controll are told the version is unlicensed but when i connect the system tells me the licensing is fine. Can anyone point out help on how t...

phil_lock by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

MAXlength limit

The following erros are listed in the errorlog.txt several times: 6/10/2010 1:55:43 PM: Cannot set column 'softwareVersion'. The value violates the MaxLength limit of this column. at System.Data.DataColumn.CheckMaxLength(DataRow dr) at System.Dat...

CvR by Engaged Sweeper
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper security

Just bought and installed Lansweeper and playing around with it and would like to clarify the security aspects of it.We have 3 domain admins and an apprentice and would like all 4 to have access to the system, but would like to prevent the apprentice...

trevora by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos