Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Upgrade from 4.0.0.116

Hi,Just bought and installed LANsweeper - version according to Config Utility is 4.0.0.116. I'm having some problems though that are apparently fixed in the latest version (computers reported as NAS devices).Downloaded setup.exe again and ran it. T...

trevora by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

console wont open

Hi all,I have installed Lansweeper v4 according to the installation guide.I had SQL Express 2008 already installed.After the installation finished.I can't open the web console.Any ideas?Thanks in advance

dady by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remove Inactive

How the heck do you remove a dead workstation?Thanks

mposter by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Server Error in '/' Application.

We recently installled the update to Lansweeper 4 form 3.5 and since then we cannot add devices manually. we get the following:Server Error in '/' Application.String was not recognized as a valid DateTime.Description: An unhandled exception occurred ...

license renewal

See post http://www.lansweeper.com/forum/yaf_postst4144_Very-Unhappy-With-Renewal-Process.aspxLansweeper states "Normally you get a notice 7 days before expiration (changed a couple of months ago to 14 days) and everything keeps on working until 10 d...

googoo by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to connect to Queue window anymore

Lansweeper (4.0.0.36) is running but, unable to connect to Queue window anymore(http://127.0.0.1:9524 )Do you have any idea what to check?

vargaboti by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Setup Problem - lsmanage.exe

I've tried to upgrade two installations, and do a fresh install, and all three gives the same error (this exact error is from a fresh install):Error:C:\Program Files\Lansweeper\GUIConsole\lsmanage.exeAn error occurred while trying to copy a file:The ...

sique by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Misidenfication of SQL editions

I notice that Lansweeper picks up several of my company desktops and servers that are running SQL MSDE or SQL Express 2005 as full SQL servers. Is there any way to create a custom field to indicate that this is a full version or express?

JamesinIT by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos