Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Error in v 4.0.0.116 - Add new device

No matter which screen in Lanwsweeper I happen to be in, if I click "Add New Device" I get the following error:String was not recognized as a valid DateTime. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request...

JamesinIT by Engaged Sweeper
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

WMI errors

I have been through the article in the KB and am still having trouble with this error. About 10 of the 300 machines in my environment produce this error and I am out of ideas. Any help would be great the boss is wanting the inventory to be complete...

tkerr by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Product Keys

Hi,Do you know if Lansweeper can get Product Key for other products like Adobe Photoshop CS3 and 4 and 5, and 3DS Max 9, and upper?Thank you

Software - Comments and addtional Informations

Hello,i think it's good to add more Options for Softwaremanagement. Example:Adobe Acrobat x.x needs more Informations...-Purchase/Ordernumber-Purchase dateand more. I think is the best aquivalent as the Computer "Costume fields"What's your Opinion?Gr...

270admin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

QNAP NAS Issue

Hi to all and sorry for my english,we have Lansweeper 4.0.0.36 with premium license.In our network we have a QNAP TS-219P (http://www.qnap.com/pro_detail_feature.asp?p_id=122)with firmware 3.3.0 Build 0629TIt is formally a NAS but also can act as ftp...

mlsoftware by Engaged Sweeper
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Very Unhappy With Renewal Process

We at West Irondequoit School District have had Lansweeper licensed for 1 year and are very happy with the product. Although we have emailed Cleverbridge for over a month because our license was close to expiration. We received the renewal the day th...

jmarmo by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scheduled IP Range Scanning

I'm having a problem getting the schedule to take effect. If I click the Scan All Enabled Ranges Now button the scan starts, but I can't seem to get the schedule to work. I've changed the schedule, clicked on Save Schedule. I've even closed the co...

dkhilo by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mange OS license like Software licenses

Would like to be able to manage OS licenses the same as software licenses where you can have multiple items under the one license.EG: Purchase Server 2008 64 bit which also allows you to use 32 bit on same license.Need the ability to license 64 bit a...