Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Usernames Showing Incorrectly

Hello All,I have brought this issue up before with Lansweeper 3.5, and I was hoping it would be different in 4.0.The issue is that I have PCs that the username that shows the person who last logged into the machine is:DOMAIN\domainI have attached a s...

tdecenso by Engaged Sweeper
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

PremiumTools Install

I downloaded the new PremiumTools pack but haven't found directions on how to install them. Can someone point me in the right direction please? Thanks in advance!

jreece11 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSManage.exe

I upgraded from 4.0.0.116 to 4.0.0.36, when I login to the configuration module it is still saying ver 4.0.0.116. Should this version number change and it it should how do I get my hands on the new lsmanage.exe.

ckingu by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper 4.0.0.36 Upgrade Issue

Good Morning, when upgrading to Lansweeper 4.0.0.36 im getting the following installation error.C:\program files\Lansweeper\GUIConsole\lsmanage.exeAn error occured whilt trying to replace the existing file:DeleteFile failed; code5.Access is deniedCli...

Matty by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

The abliltity execute command on a group of computers

The idea behind this would be the ability to execute a command on a group of computers (e.g. trigger scan, reboot, gpupdate, etc...) based on the OU structure which brings me to my second request for the next major release for Lansweeper. The ability...

Pollak by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landsweeper stopped working

...Landsweeper gives me "can not connect" message after massive updates, including IE 8.Any ideas?OK. I uninstalled IE 8 and it works. Wow!

IvanS by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows 7

I have a new laptop with Windows 7 on it join my network.Lansweeper can not scan it.This is my first experience with Windows 7, my network has only machines with XP.I notice that new version has a fix for Windows 7 clients. Stupid question of the day...

IvanS by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network Devices

I am having trouble figuring out why most of my switches and other network devices show up without any descriptions. The switches are Cisco Catalyst 6500 and that is listed in the device lookup table. All I get is the IP address in the record.

dialtone by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos