Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Computers not seen in over 30 days

Using ver 4.0, checked the error log, database connection errors, checked the following, was able to use sql management to login into database, web config has correct password, ran sqlcmd to unlock lansweeper user. Tried individual scan and Ip addres...

dgarrihy by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Web console problem

Hi,I've the problem to open the web console after entering the license keys( Enterprise keys). it goes to IIS7 page now as the attached image. The web sonsole was working fine when it was trial. Do i have to configure anything with the Web console af...

Anhle by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to restrict access to Lansweeper web console?

Does Lansweeper allow domain users access web console by default? I had tried to add several users to "Allowed Administrators" under Configuration, but the regular users are still able to access the web console. How do I restrict the access to Lanswe...

AddamC by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Migration of Lansweeper To New Server

Hi,I need to rebuild my server 722 that has Lansweeper 4.0.0.21 and I want to move all of it over server 207 that I have loaded version 4.0.0.27 of Lansweeper. I was wondering if you have a procedure document that would explain it to me.Server 722 i...

NeilL by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

warranty pc

Hi support!I have a question. Can i know if the scan's computers are in product warranty or out of date?Thank you

hdelmec by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrade from freeware to premium

I have upgraded freeware version to premium version (4.0.0.113) and registered correctly the key code with lsmanage, but the web console is togheter in freeware version.Thanks for attention Gianni

Event code: 3005

Any ideas?Log Name: ApplicationSource: ASP.NET 2.0.50727.0Date: 7/29/2010 1:55:23 PMEvent ID: 1309Task Category: Web EventLevel: WarningKeywords: ClassicUser: N/AComputer: fsisrv01.Finestamping.com...

IvanS by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

TimeOut errors after some search operations

Hi all!I've this problem:After 6/7 search operations, i see this error:System.InvalidOperationException: Timeout expired. Some support?We've a full license...Thanks for attention and sorry for my bad english.Giovanni CrabuYoox Group

Y_user by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos