Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Lansweeper 4.0 no upgrade option

I ran the setup.exe and it took me through the entire setup, but never mentioned finding my 3.5.2.14 version and asking if I'd like to upgrade.So now on the same Windows 2003 server, I have 3.5.2.14 and 4.0 installed and working. The SQL Database wh...

MADEMAN by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to save IP range scanning schedule

Hello, this morning I've upgraded from 3.5.2 to 4 premium.I already upgraded the lsmanage due to the invalid time scanning problem but I'm not able to save a time schedule.Time field doesn't maintain the value I have typed.All value remain to 00:00:0...

rraffo by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade to 4.0 lansweeper

Question:I am planning to upgrade lansweeper (from --> i think-3.5.2) to 4.0.From every previous upgrade, there were different files for new installation or upgrade, but now for version 4.0, there is only 4.0 installation download, soo this means thi...

bostjanc by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

License Management - Multiple vesions of a software

HelloI have noticed an issue when you bundle multiple versions of a software under a licensed software I want to keep track of.Example:I have a new entry in the Software Licenses top right field, lets say "Adobe Acrobat" and fill in the #Purchased an...

Elgarim by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

LanSweeper service 100% CPU Usage

Hello everybodyAfter the upgrade and a restart of the server, the LanSweeper process shows a 100% CPU Usage.I have also upgraded LsClient, but the same problem appears.My configuration :- Lansweeper server ans IIS => Windows Server 2003, Standard Edi...

Yarglo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report Builder

Hi,i had just upgrade my 3.5.2 Lansweeper to the final 4.0 Version and it's working fine.But i'm missing a new version of the Report Builder. Or can i still use the old one?Manfred

eggerm by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper configuration - 00:00:00 in not a valid time

Hi to all and sorry for my english,i have updated existing premium 3.5.2 to 4.0.0.18During configuration i found this issue:Configuration Utility -> Scanning setup -> Scanning servers -> IP range scanningI need to add another IP ranges (beyond defaul...