Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Dates clearing in custom fields

After entering information in the custom fields and pressing the save changes button, the Purchase and Warranty dates clear. What could be causing this?Thanks

bertk by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

active scanning outside selected ou

Hi,i installed lansweeper 4.0 today and the upgrade worked perfectly.I configured active scanning for 5 OU in 1 domain. but now he is scanning outside these 5 OU but in that domain and i cant seems to get it to stop. Am i doing something wrong here? ...

jantjeb by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade to 4.0

We just bought the 3.5 Premium license, do we have an automatic upgrade to 4.0 Premium? If not, how can we upgrade?Thanks.Paulo

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LS Web Console

Solved: It seems the password changed for the SQL lansweeperuser. Changed it to my own password and the problems are gone!Keep up the good work! Please advise:Getting this error after upgrade to version 4 in the LS Web Console:System.Data.SqlClient....

bjnvdb by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

wake on lan setup

hi i just have 2 questions about the "wake on lan" function.i get the "error file not found" when i try to run it from the action screen.i know i have added custom actions before under custom actions, but do i add it there or is it to be added some...

The source file is corrupted!

Hi,running the new Setup.exe for version 4.0 I get the Error MSGmentioned above..Tryed to download and install on different systems but encounteredeverytime the same error.BR Dominik

LangD by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Block WebServer

Good morning support!I installed the new version.How do I denied the access to all user?I want allow access to few users.Thank youMarco