Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Dashboard - notebook count

I've just upgraded to version 4.0 and it looks great. Good job programmers !!Only have to adjust some custom reports a little, but nothing else.Just one thing that I noticed... the notebook count on the dashboard shows 1 device when we actually have ...

BeatleUy by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper website IIS application/octet-stream

I have installed a fresh copy on a new XP SP3 - PC, chosen the default website for lansweeper.But when I lauch the http://mypcname I get a request to save / open a file:application/octet-stream the file is a random .part fileThen is I choose to open ...

neosys by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrading from 3.5.2.14 to 4.0

I have installed lansweeper version 3.5.2.14 and want to upgrade to 4.0. Is there any special procedure to upgrade or I have just to run setup.exe (I downloaded it from your webpage)?

bernardo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Event Logs Question

I am really impressed with the new LANSweeper 4.0, especially what it does with event logs. I am wondering where the event log information is kept, however. The reason I ask is because when I click on "Eventlog Summary" and look under "Workstations...

HarkinsIT by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I use the wildcard for software versions?

I am having trouble using the wildcard for consolidating software versions in the software license compliance page. Is there more detailed documentation on how to use the wildcard than "In the details you can select multiple versions and products for...

wcperkins by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper Main Page - 5 reports not working

I have 5 reports from the left side of the home page Under the "Reportig" column that now say:" This feature is only available in the Premium version of Lansweeper. Learn more. "these 4 are:1 Event Log Summary2 Recent Changes3 Department Ov...

311hits by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

secondary schedule for IP scanning

The IP scanning for non windows devices is great!However scanning all of our entire subnets takes a long time.All the "approved" devices are on dedicated IP ranges, so I can obviously limit the scan range to shorten the scans. (xxx.xxx.100.xxx = netw...

FWBB by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Could not start the Lansweeper Server service...

Could not start the Lansweeper Server service on Local Computer.Error 1067: The process terminated unexpectedly. (see attached screenshot).I noticed this error after I upgraded to 4.0.Update: I reverted back to the default password on the 'Lansweeper...

twnadmin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos