Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

wait time -1

i assume items with a 'wait time' = -1 are never scanned? if that's true, any particular reason why some items are set that way by default while others aren't?

googoo by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper Web console

I cant seem to get on to the Lansweeper Web Console, it keeps saying the page cannot be displayed! Where as it was working fine a few days ago..The Lansweeper services is started, I can get on the Lansweeper configuration utility just not the Web Con...

blm by Engaged Sweeper
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Device scanning - worked - then stopped

I initially added 1 network range (192.168.54.1 - 192.168.54.254) after upgrading to 4.0. It worked and found routers/switches/ip phones on this subnet. I then added a few more ranges and selected scan now but nothing new has populated? Do I need ...

presgar by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper Upgrade Fail

Here is the errors that show on the Web Console:System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Cannot open database "lansweeperdb" requested by the login. The login failed. Login failed for user 'lansweeperuser'. at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.Get...

mduffy by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

AD Pictures

We use Sharepoint to host all of our associate pics and URL's in exchange's custom attributes to grab them. Can I point Lansweeper to the same URL to grab user pics? If not, can I remove that section of the user info?

phxslayer by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos