Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cannot connect to DCOM port 135 error

We get "Cannot connect to DCOM port 135 : Firewalled?" errorfrom multiple machines. We checked that the firewall were turned off.

Dashboard Compliance

After you lookup a computer and the page has loaded there is a section for Dashboard compliance. Under there one of my options is 'Software: Unauthorized software'. If i click it, It takes me to the general report for Unauthorized software, and not f...

DGoodwin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report mailing not working

It does not work sending reports. Probably not pass the authorization on smtp server.

Nezrym by Engaged Sweeper
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

DNS errors query is wrong

It looks like the query for report "Error: DNS error" has an error.The query currently reads:SELECT TOP (1000000) dbo.tblerrors.Computername, dbo.tblComputers.ComputerUnique, dbo.tblerrors.ErrorText, MAX(dbo.tblerrors.Lastchanged) ...

sebouh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom report displaying scanned registry key

I'm trying to setup what should be a fairly simple custom report, but don't really know where to start.I have a scanned registry key:HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Terminal Server\fDenyTSConnectionsI want my custom report to simply show all sy...

problem of office product keys

dear, I installed 3.5.2.16 lansweeper, I can scan the windows xp product keys, but can't scan the office product keys. The configration of product keys is default. can someone help me?

sniffer by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Setup issues

I've installed lansweeper and the service doesnt seem to be runningI checked the errorlog.txt and this is what im getting3/19/2010 2:54:20 PM: Cannot connect to database, check your config file, will try again in 1 minuteLogin failed for user 'lanswe...

BPetzold by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos