Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No link for "Computer" in report.

No link for "Computer" in the following report.OS: KB932370 (WMI CPU) Hotfix NOT InstalledSelect Distinct Top 10000 dbo.tblComputers.Computer, dbo.tblOperatingsystem.Caption As [OS Version], dbo.tblComputers.Domain, dbo.tblComputers.FQDN, dbo.t...

Lansweper under HTTPS URL - IE mixed content prompt

When running Lansweeper under an HTTPS/SSL site, there are a pages that will prompt with the warning that there is mixed/unsecured content. For example, two pages are when viewing a PC, the Configuration (and sub items) and Software. I've tried plac...

joegasper by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

I broke the report for “All installed software”

Hello, I was in Lansweeper Report Builder, checking how the Report for “All installed software” works.I was using Edit Report to start making my own query around it, and saved my query over the top by mistake. I have since rolled back what I did, by ...

xris by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Building a Report - Not the Windows 7 Requirements

I am trying to build a new report, that will query my scanned computers for the minimum system requirements for Windows 7, however I am having a difficult time figuring it out. I tried editing the Not the Windows VIsta minimum requirements, but what...

ISD1 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper Web Server authentication

Does anyone know how to lock down the Lansweeper website so that only certain groups (admins) can access it? If there isn't a way, will there be one in the foreseeable future?I know how to do this with IIS, but Lansweeper's new web server doesn't see...

taeratrin by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customizing the Lansweeper web console

Hi,I have a project to customize the web console of Lansweeper to our company's needs, could you maybe give me some starting points on moving elements on the Left/right pane around? Do I just need to modify default.aspx to do this or do I need some s...

pentel by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

IIS 6.0 wont start

I just downloaded Lansweeper (latest version) and did the install and had it install IIS 6.0 for me since it wasn't on Windows 2003 Server. Problem is when I try to start Lansweeper from IIS nothing happens. No errors and it still says stopped. I ...

evanderv by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Access to virtual machines on different domain

I have an interesting problem here - a new install of LANsweeper, working fine for all systems on the parent domain. It also works for physical servers and clients on a different domain, with a trust relationship back to the parent. However, it wil...

pemur by Engaged Sweeper
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos