Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

deleted a computer.. will it come back?

Not sure if I made a mistake or not but I'm trying to get all of our systems scanned we have several PCs that will not report back my co-worker made some changes and then I deleted the system from the database will the system come back eventually ?

citsadmin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to separate scans by OU

Hello, Is there any way to separate scanns by OU? So each OU will be on the different line. Similar to Different Domains on the Dashboard. Thanks

isol by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

License: Duplicate software licensekeys (Microsoft)

When using the above report to identify duplicate licenses it reports each PC twice.For examplePC-01 - Domain - Win7 - Internet Explorer - Product key - 3 - 12/03/2010PC-01 - Domain - Win7 - Internet Explorer - Product key - 3 - 12/03/2010PC-02 - Dom...

syntax by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Server 2008 x64 IIS issues

Gettting the following error on the web page for LS 4.0.0.x (March 12, 20101 buil)The current identity (NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM) does not have write access to 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files'Please advise,Niles

Pollak by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems with Lsclient.exe and user rights

Hello, I am a new user of Lansweeper. I'have deployed the version freeware, and deployed Lsclient by GPO, however I encounter problems with the discovery of computers. Like the GPO applies to the level user and that our users have policies security, ...

MasterBaK by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software overview page - UI request

I'd like to have the individual software items under something like a tree view expandable/collapsible for each publisher. And a button to expand/collapse all. Thanks.

joegasper by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

DB script

Is there a test DB script to upgrade the DB from the last beta version this version?