Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

%USERNAME%

When I look at the systems scanned mine is the only one that shows my AD information, all the other systems show %USERNAME%, is there an easy fix and what causes this?Thanks!

naumc by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

More Detail on Thin Client Devices?

I have a lot of thin clients from CLI (http://www.computerlab.com). They do show up as Windows CE devices but I don't see the correct model number, serial number, firmware version, etc. Is there any way to get more detail on thin client devices?

"RPC server is unavailable 0x800706BA" and "Generic Failure"

Hi,we have a problem with our installation of lansweeper; some workstations return the error "The RPC server is unavailable 0x800706BA". Windows firewall disabled, telnet on 135 is ok, no other firewall in the middle. Other workstations return an err...

Wii by Engaged Sweeper
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sort by OSInstallDate?

Hi,When sorting a view by OSInstallDate, the view doesn't get sorted by date. Any idea why?Select Top 1000000 dbo.tblComputers.Computer As Hostname, dbo.tblComputers.Username, tblComputerSystemProduct.Name As Model, Web40OSName.OSname As [OS Vers...

physh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recent Changes report

When looking through the Recent Changes report, I notice that a lot of entries are basically an item being added then removed, or vice versa. The screenshot should explain better. This applies to all Change reports, not just Software :

taeratrin by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not fully working as Premium version

Running beta March 2, plus services update 4.0.0.8. Using integrated security, sql 2008, IIS virtual dir.The LanSweeper Configuration Utility (4.0.0.88) shows the green check next to Premium version.The Webconsole shows Premium version (license expir...

joegasper by Engaged Sweeper
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

[re-opened] Device names needed on main view

This was closed before I could respond to clarify.on the report "All Webserver items" some items that do not have a hostname specified list the "Device Name" as the ip address.Since this is the webserver report, the ip should be replaced by the titl...

sseal by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

All portable computers

Hi,I'm having a problem detecting all portable computers. Only one appears yet there are several on the network. The only one that appears is a Dell D830.Others are HP and Sony VaioI've read through the previous posts and found this piece of SQL:SELE...

syntax by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos