Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Trial Version

I use lansweeper 4.0beta 11 days, has just now typed base of the personal computer for reports, but in a configurator was gone вкладка Report builder. It was written work to 3/23/2010 and now to 3/11/2010 Earlier

Ilyha by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Logon Time Descripencies

Hey everyone,In my School District we've noticed some odd reports for users stating they had logon at times when the individuals are not at the School and even weirder these are at night time usually around midnight to early in the morning. These com...

MISSBHC by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remote Control access

I'm trying to set up a user with Remote Control but when they choose Remote Control they get Access Denied.Where would I grant access?Thanks

bsciarra by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Some presale questions

Hi, there are some question i would like to ask before purchasing.My company have a large network with more than 1500 computers, searching a computer by it's name or by the name of the logged user could be enough for us but i would like to know if th...

Mik by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Monitory type scanning

Hi,in the beta new features one of the new featurs is monitor scanning. is it possibly to know the monitor type LCD or CRT?Thx,Yakir

yakir by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unknown issue

We have installed lansweeper freeware in our network on a dedicaded computer.We have something like 1000 computers. Lansweeper was able to connect only to one half of the computers.The error that affects most of the computers is RPC server unavailabl...

Usersingroups cannot be scanned on French XP

No Usersingroups can be scanned on all computers with French version (not MUI) of Windows XP with SP2 and SP3. We have many subsidiary over the world with OS in different languages but only FR XP has this problem.This issue was already in 3.x and now...