Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

History tables

I don't see any data in any of the history tables. What should I be looking at? How is this designed to function? I see no mention of this in the documentation.

List of All table names and the entries inside of them

I do not have the premium version of LanSweeper and I am trying to create some reports. Is there away that I can determine all of the correct table names and the options to choose from within them. Or is there a way to look at all the default repor...

coverthis by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

User Information not populating from AD

We are a new customer as of 3/5/10. We have configured active scan and currently have 64 computers scanned. Our problem is, not all of the user information from Active Directory is being populated on the User Details screen, even though it has been...

dcain by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Import/Export Custom Actions

It would be great if you could save or export your custom actions screen, then have the ability to import.

mrdaytrade by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Regional Settings, Date/Time Zone, and Language

Hi Guys, anyone help me if this can be found, or is this a feature in v4, Basically, just trying to find out what regional settings are set on a users computer.ThanksKarl

karl800 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Installation Error

I wanted to install Lansweeper 4.0 on my own PC and got the following errors.Setup Error;Prerequisites installation status Microsoft SQL 2005 Express Edition done.Error: Dropping Lansweeper Database Error: [DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (Connec...

i_kulgu by Champion Sweeper
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSRemote with confirmation

Hello - Is there some kind of way to generate a popup or confirmation on the user's desktop when the lsremote tool is invoked? Our Service Desk is extremely nervous about using this feature without user confirmation.Best,MrMcFu

mrmcfu by Engaged Sweeper
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Active Directory information

Hi, Under Computer Description there is a section to display the OU which Computer is in.Does anyone know away on how we can display the User on that computer, of the OU they are in.EG.. Change:OU: OU=IT Department,OU=Autonet Machines,DC=Autonetinsu...

karl800 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos