Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

R2 OS Display Incorrect

From the dashboard if I click Win 2003 R2 SP1 it brings up a list of the 2 servers that have that OS installed. On that screen under the OS column they both properly say Win 2003 R2. When I click on one of those servers to see the detail the OS only ...

Windows 2000 Not Scanning Properly

Does not seem to be scanning Windows 2000 Pro or Server properly. Windows 2000 Pro shows up with the following errors:Osrecovery Invalid query 3/11/2010 12:00:35 PM Bios Invalid query 3/11/2010 12:00:22 PM Groups Invalid query 3/11/2010 11...

License Key Not Received

Hi I have updated my payment information but I have not received my new registration code. Is there something else I need to do?Thanks,Robert

logan5 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remote Uninstall Software

I can connect to a remote system and see what software they have installed. When I say uninstall the piece of software I want to uninstall it just keeps saying. "Waiting Uninstall Process to Finish" it will run forever. It never uninstalls the softwa...

markalemo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deleting multiple computers query

Our company has migrated to windows 7, and the decision has been made to change all the computer names in the process. Now our database is filled with double entries for the same computer, 1 with the old computername, and 1 with the new.The problem i...

mfusion by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not Scanned

I'm noticing several 'Not Scanned' computers showing up with the only errors being the ones in the attached screenshot.I am also noticing a few reporting a 'Generic Failure'

taeratrin by Champion Sweeper
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trigger Scan of ALL devices

Is it possible to trigger a rescan of all machines when they are next seen overiding the wait time? I have made some changes with regards to product keys and some reports and need to rescan all machines again.

Can't Select Type When Adding Product Key

I was try to add an entry for Adobe Acrobat 9.x under Scanning Setup>Product Keys. It does not properly save "Adobe" as a type. It only lets me input it as "Microsoft". I had to go into the TsysSerials table & manually change it.