Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Licences of 64 bit

Hello,Our Lansweeper doesn't scanns the licences of office products of our 64 bit systems. It only shows me the licences key of OS.Do you know this problem?

Jokey by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Request

When we select an item from the searchbox drop-down, can it be set to automatically go to the page for that item? Currently I have to press Enter after selecting something before it will go to the page. Also, the button next to the searchbox (magnify...

taeratrin by Champion Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trigger Scan

I just completed a download and installation of this product and I am not able to get a scan to run. I click "Trigger Scan" and I receive an error stating File not found. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

shunter by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Server Error in '/' Application.

Hi everybody,If you have this error after installation of ls 4.0 :Server Error in '/' Application.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------The current identity (NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM) does not have write access to...

HIK3 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bug Report - Remote configuration

hi,when we run the lsmanage from a remote location and select the tab "scanning options" we get the following error:"rstAsSservers:Field 'lastIPscan' not found" (also see attached screenshot1)when we click ok. we get a completly blanck page where we ...

sbekeme by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper on Windows 7 Workgroup

Hello,just found Your lansweeper product when searching for a network inventory program.While installing I ran into the following dialog where I have no solution for:Lansweeper Service ConfigurationDomain Adminsitrator is recommended.WORKGROUP\Adrian...

adrian142 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fresh install on WS2008 32-bit, can't load the webpage

Hi,I just installed LS4.0 on a fresh Windows Server 2008 server and I'm getting the following error when trying to reach http://lansweeperAny help is appreciated.Server Error in '/' Application.--------------------------------------------------------...

physh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos