Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Linux DR solution

We've been looking for software to maintain images of our servers. The two major requirements are that it supports P2P conversion and that it supports Linux+LVM. Anyone aware of such a product? The only one we've found is Acronis.

taeratrin by Champion Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

lsrunase with local user account?

Is it possible to run the lsrunase tool using a local computer administrator account instead of a domain account?Our computers are attached to a domain but want to run the tool with a local admin account. If it is possible, what do we enter in for t...

mvplee by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem enumerating devices

Hello,I have managed to scan my domain machines with a domain user account instead of a domain admin account. I have granted this user the correct rights so I can remotely access these machines by wmi. This works, I get the wmi information that is ne...

Trendmicro Exclusions

We have the premium version loaded on our AD server and it has worked great until we pushed out Trendmicro to all clients. The trigger is no longer running and I've noticed when I reboot my computer I get an error "Lansweeper denied". Our corporate...

mosmith58 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error when viewing devices after upgradebeta.sql

I upgraded followed instructions for upgrading from the 2/18 beta 4 to the 3/2 beta 4 using the upgradebeta.sql script and now the info when viewing devices in the web page is just a bunch of SQL code. The following two screenshots are what I get whe...

sarmo by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

moving Lansweeper application and db to new servers

current setup: LS 3.52 and DB (SQLexpress 2005) running on SERVER1 (Win2k3R2)desired setup: LS 3.52 running on SERVER2 (virtual Win2k8R2), DB running on SERVER3 (virtual Win2k8R2, full SQL 2k8)I've installed the app on SERVER2 and let it create th...

googoo by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

software auditing question

Is there a way to see how and what end users are accessing for software and for how long on the local pc from lansweeper?I don't believe this is part of the lansweeper suite and don't see anything like that in the documentation but the question came ...