Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Modify the computer in the domain

Is there a way I can modify what columns are showing the domain view? All I see now are the standard computer, description, OS, processor, memory and date. I would like to add service tags, hard drives, etc. It would make it a lot easier then clic...

AD integration

Anyone any idea how the AD integration works, is it just pulling certain fields through for the users found logging into the computers that are part of the scanning process. There does not appear to be any configuration of this so I assume it uses t...

JonG by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netstat 9524 is not listening

When I ran netstat -a my server does not have port 9524 but the lansweeeper config shows 9524. How can I make it listen to port 9524? One more thing, When I use connection tester, I can ping workstations using computername and IP but when I'm on our ...

Sharjite by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where is the database created by the new installatoin of Lansweeper31

Hi:I'm new to Lansweeper. I installed the Lansweeper31 on a winxp sp2 machine with SQL express 2005 installed. During the instllation of LS31, I noticed that it was creating a database. But i couldn't find the database anywhere in SQL server manag...

rock by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

No GUIConsole Management Console Access HELP!

I cannot log into the GUIConsole management Console;Username "lssqluser31" (dont know the password).I have uninstalled and re installed to use Windows authentication or the lssqluser31; Lansweeper31.exe.config says; and tried it wiht the administrato...

cheiner by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remote WMI access test FAILED

i have this problem, and i still couldn't fixed this here my test result:Ping test OK-----------------------------------------------Remote registry test OK-----------------------------------------------Remote WMI access test FAILEDAccess is denied. (...