cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
googoo
Engaged Sweeper III
I am trying to move items from the "Approved Software" list back to the "Software found in your network" list. I found another post in the archives that stated all you needed to do was select the item, or multiple items, and hit the 'delete' key. However, when I do so, I get the attached error.

I believe we are running ver 3 of the db (on remote SQL server). LS service = ver4.0.0.24, LS website = ver4003.

We get this error regardless of how many items we try to delete.

11 REPLIES 11
googoo
Engaged Sweeper III
See attached .jpg's

1.jpg: mozilla firefox (3.5.8) shows up 2x in approved software list.

2.jpg: If I delete the selected row, i get the error. Notice the arrow (hollow with dot in middle) when I selected the row.

3.jpg: When I click the "ok" button on error and then immediately hit the "+" button at the bottom of the approved software page (What is the intended purpose for this button?), I get this jpg. Notice the arrow changes to an "*" and the added blank line.

4.jpg: I then hit the delete key again and get this--the blank line is gone and arrow has changed to solid black.

5.jpg: If I now close the GUI config and reopen it, Firefox 3.5.8 is now gone. (Is there a way to refresh this view without closing the GUI?)

I've now done this with multiple multi-line software entries and it has worked the same every time.

Due to something odd in our environment?
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Can't reproduce it.

Anyone else experiencing this problem?