cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
boupjof
Engaged Sweeper III
Hello,

With last update lansweeper website do not show correctly date in some page.
In the configuration tool I choose dd/MM/yyyy in "Website date format" but in User detail page on the website it show 9/7/2011 for today.

Thanks

Boupjof
10 REPLIES 10
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Will be fixed in final release.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
We have tested date formatting in version 4.2 of Lansweeper and everything seemed to work fine.

Could you contact us about this issue through email? Our email address is support@lansweeper.com
Perhaps it will be easier to troubleshoot this way.
boupjof
Engaged Sweeper III
I'm using IIS 6.0 on a Windows 2003 server (French)

All sShortDate value are set to "dd/MM/yyyy" in regedit. So I don't have to reboot my server.
The problem appears with the 4.2.0.36 release of lansweeper.

The problem is for the longon date and the license expires date, all other date are OK
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Which version of IIS are you using?

"MM/dd/yyyy" is not the value you should be looking for. This format wouldn't result in date entries like "9/7/2011". "MM/dd/yyyy" would give you "09/07/2011".

You don't really need to perform a search. Just have a look at the date format for following users:

.DEFAULT
S-1-5-18
S-1-5-19
S-1-5-20

Also make sure to reboot your server after changing the date format.
boupjof
Engaged Sweeper III
Thanks for your reply.

I look at sShortDate for the user who run ISS and it's like dd/MM/yyyy, I check all user on my lansweeper serveur and all are like dd/MM/yyyy.
I search for a value like MM/dd/yyyy in the registry, but found nothing
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
"First seen", "Last seen" and "Last tried" date formatting is determined by your settings in the Lansweeper configuration console. Only the date format for Last Logon information is derived from the web server.

The date format has to be set for the user your IIS application is running under. To find out which user that is, have a look at the user name specified for your IIS executable in Windows Task Manager. Then go to your registry editor and find that same user under HKEY_USERS. You need to change the date formatting for this particular user. You can find the sShortDate value under HKEY_USERS/(Your User)/Control Panel/International.

For more information on users you might encounter in HKEY_USERS, please refer to this knowledge base article.
boupjof
Engaged Sweeper III
Hi,

My lansweeper server is an Windows 2003 in french, and the date of the server is in french, before lansweeper 4.2.0.36 the date was 10/09/2011 in the logon page nwo it's 9/10/2011

On the action screen the first seen, last seen, last tried date is still 10/09/2011.

Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Hi,

On the logon pages the date format of the web server is always used, regardless of your Lansweeper configuration settings.
boupjof
Engaged Sweeper III
I try to restart the webserver and my web browser, force refresh on the page the date is still like mm/dd/yyyy