cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
abachmann
Engaged Sweeper
I'm using Lansweeper 4.1.0.132. It identifies my "Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Business" as "Microsoft Office Professional 2010".

Is there anything I can do about it?
5 REPLIES 5
abachmann
Engaged Sweeper
Ok, thanks for the answer.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Scanned software information and scanned product keys are separate from one another. They are retrieved from different places in the registry.

If Lansweeper is returning a key for "Microsoft Office Professional 2010", that means that this is how the product key was entered in the registry by the software manufacturer. Microsoft must not have assigned correct names to all Office keys. There is no way around this unfortunately.
SoFloIT
Engaged Sweeper
Mine show correctly as Home and Business on each machine.

Edit: I see your screenshot is from the Licensing keys. Yes, mine show as Professional in Keys, but correctly in Software.
abachmann
Engaged Sweeper
Here are the screenshots.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
The scanned software name should be the same as what you see in Programs and Features. Could you post a screenshot of what the software package looks like in your Programs and Features and then how it is scanned by Lansweeper.

(Click "Attach files to this post" and you will be prompted to add attachments when submitting your post.)