cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
phil_lock
Engaged Sweeper II
Hi,

I have just upgraded to v4.0.38 of Lansweepwer with the relevant premium tools but I am finding that my admin users when they attempt to use Lsremote are getting the tick box running that asks for users permission.
Can anybosy tell me how i can default the system so that the box is not ticked as there are users that should not see we are connecting.

Thanks
9 REPLIES 9
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
The settings are stored in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Lansweeper\remotecontrol
You can save them as a reg file.
phil_lock
Engaged Sweeper II
So my users have to connect to the server share, then run lsremote and then make the changes - as you can imagine this is not ideal especially if they then move to any of the 1200 pc's and have to run the software to access another users pc
phil_lock
Engaged Sweeper II
This isnt ideal as i have 8 users that use the remote tools and they connect to over 1200 machines, Also when they connect there isnt time to change any options as the connection occurs imediately so the box is there for a brief period
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
phillock wrote:
Also when they connect there isnt time to change any options as the connection occurs imediately so the box is there for a brief period

If you start lsremote.exe without any parameters you can click the options.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
After the first time changing the settings, they will be saved in the registry.
phil_lock
Engaged Sweeper II
How can i set that by default?

Thanks
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
When you start lsremote without any parameters you can set all options. (remove aero, remove wallpaper, ...)
phil_lock
Engaged Sweeper II
I have added that on the end of the definition and it seems to be working. But now i am finding that my Windows 7 users are put in basic mode when connection occurs and once the connection is cut they are left in the basic mode without any wallpaper etc. 😞

Thanks
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
You can change the action definition

parameters:
/ap = ask permission
/np = no permission