cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zacs
Engaged Sweeper III
Is there anyway to Automatically send emails with the LSpush information. At the moment its just open out a new email in outlook. i have got it to run without any interaction to just need to send ti now
4 REPLIES 4
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper 7 includes LsAgent which allows the use of a relay to scan remote assets via the internet.
Bruce_B
Lansweeper Alumni
There's unfortunately no parameter available to automatically mail out the pushfile to a specific email address upon running LsPush.exe. We'll add this feature to our customer wishlist. At this moment in time we can't guarantee that this feature will be implemented though and we aren't able to provide you with an estimated release date.

We are currently working on a solution that will allow LsPush to function over the internet, which would forego the need for this automatic mailing. We don't have an estimated release date for this either unfortunately but it is in active development.
Zacs
Engaged Sweeper III
they will not be connected to the LAN when the LSpush is run hence i need them to email in. I have get a VB script that will automatically save the attachment to the right location. I just need the email to be sent without the user pressing send
HappyHeathen
Engaged Sweeper II
Try executing lspush with the ip address of your Lansweeper server: <path-to>\lspush.exe <ip-adx>
This should send the lspush audit result directly into your inventory database.