cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ErikT
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support
  • Fixed: LAN-15881 The HTTP/1 proxy failed to function in specific situations when connecting to Lansweeper Cloud.
  • Fixed: LAN-15888 An error occurred when trying to save helpdesk templates.
  • Fixed: LAN-15899 A “Method not found” error occurred when trying to deploy a package.
  • Fixed: LAN-15900 The Serial and Location fields did not import correctly in from an import file.
  • Fixed: LAN-15901 Azure scanning sometimes failed with the “Object reference not set to an instance of an object” error.
  • Fixed: LAN-15924 An error occurred in the Helpdesk when trying to add images in the note editor.
  • Fixed: LAN-15946 – Incoming email configuration will not save the Alias column.
12 REPLIES 12
ErikT
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

@Man69140 

Lansweeper will frequently release updates. Keep an eye on our changelog to see when new updates are available.

Lynn590
Engaged Sweeper II

Hello,

I am not sure if I am on the only one with this problem but when I have images in a ticket template, the images don't show up correctly on the email that arrives to the end user. Pasted below is an example of what it looks like, a template is used, and the images don't show up. This issue has existed for a while, and I had hoped that "LAN-15924" or "LAN-15888" would have fixed it. No luck, still not working after the update to 11.1.3.0.

Lynn590_0-1700939982380.png

Obi_1_Cinobi
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hello there!

@Lynn590 I would recommend raising a support case for this: https://www.lansweeper.com/contact-support/

Man69140
Engaged Sweeper II

Since the latest updates it is impossible to scan ESXi and Vcenter. The application no longer runs scans on them.

Please correct quickly. Support couldn't find a solution for me.

Man69140
Engaged Sweeper II

Version 11.1.4.4 does not solved the problem. same error with scan test tool :

Error Getting Value From Result 'on'

System.Threading.Tasks.Task 1 [Lansweeper.Service.Domain.vCenter.VCenter]

Obi_1_Cinobi
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hello there!

@Man69140 I would recommend raising a support case for this: https://www.lansweeper.com/contact-support/

Hello,

Already done (support case) with no success and no solution for now !

WuGe
Champion Sweeper
Christophe
Engaged Sweeper II

Hi,

Since the upgrade to version 11.1.3.0 we can no longer search for a user by first or last name.
We have to do it through the Windows user account but the form comes back empty.
Are we the only ones having this problem.
How to revert to the previous version?

Thank you for your help.

Regards,