cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StevoCamaro
Engaged Sweeper III
I have multiple agents using Lansweeper helpdesk and only a few of them are getting stalled out results (about 90% of the time failure, and about 10% successful) when filtering tickets in Helpdesk after migrating from CompactSQL to SQL LocalDB during version update 7.0 to 7.2. An IISExpress service restart only leads to the same problem happening moments later for agents.

I have cleared the .Net temp folder, I have migrated to another new server, and I have also migrated to a new server with a clean v8.0.130.10 installation. I have also had the agents log into other computers than their own to test and the problem follows their profile.

I have sent in support tickets, but other than a generic "re-install" reply there has been no solution to resolve this or point me in the right direction. I have spent more time in the last few weeks trying to FIX Lansweeeper helpdesk than to actually USE Lansweeper helpdesk.

Can user/agent filters be cleared or reset? How can I get helpdesk filtering working again, so I can move on?

Lansweeper: v7.2.108.6 & v8.0.130.10
1 REPLY 1
Jpacheco_Equity
Engaged Sweeper

Did you ever find a solution for this? I am having the same issue.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now