General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Incorrect SQL Server Version

So i recently updated my SQL Server instances but lansweeper is still reporting the older version even after a rescan. The File Version number seems to have updated correctly though, any ideas on how to fix? im on version v. 7.0.151.4.Thank you

JamesB by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

IP address of machines are not getting refreshed

Hi Team,we have few machines which LS is unable to scan. 'RPC Unavailable'also tried the basic troubleshooting steps but its not resolving the issue.LS push run on machine gives updated output however after re scan it again goes back to the older IP ...

atul557 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Uninstall Forcepoint

I need some help with remote uninstallation package. I recently took this over for a previous admin and this is my first experience with Lansweeper. So, I apologize for my question if this is obvious. I need to be able to execute a script/package, et...

JimmyG by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sonos not detected

I recently upgraded Lansweeper to the latest version 7.x One of the devices the website claims to detect is Sonos. We have 120+ Sonos devices (Play 5, Boost, Connect, Connect AMP) on our network and I was excited to have Lansweeper detect them sin...

vthiedek by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper for Server Documentation

Hello Team,I'm studying the use of Lansweeper to manage the documentation on the Servers that I installed in my company.The functions I would need are:Monitoring and autodiscovery of sites published via IIS or other Web Servers (tomcat, xamp, etc.).V...

manelnas by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lansweeper Ignoring Exclusions after 6.x to 7.Upgrade

I recently upgraded from version 6.x to the latest 7.x version. I had approx. 2000 unused assets to scan prior to the upgrade. I was a bit over-licensed...but will grow into it.After the first complete scan after upgrading, my Licensed Asset Count...

vthiedek by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos