Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Devices changing after I make changes to them

Some of my devices reset to what they were initially found as after I have made changes to them and saved the changes. I hope this is like a switch that I haven't found to prevent this from happening.

ckingu by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade info from version 4.0 to version 4.0.0.24

I’m running LanSweeper version 4 (premium edition). As of the past 2 days, our server has been unresponsive – and the lansweeper webpage doesn’t even load. This is the error I'm getting in the event viewer: A process serving application pool 'Default...

twnadmin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Strange path for invoking actions

In the "Basic" and "Advanced" actions menu of the workstations scanned, some of the actions are displayed as :javascript:runApp('\\\\MyServer\\lansweeper$\\screengrab.exe%workstation','true');Is it normal for the 4 "\" in front of the server name ? ...

LSremote fails to login

Cannot connect to remote computer, check firewall settings for port 5900Firewall is completely offattempting to connect to windows 2003 server VM from Windows XP sp3.

NorthH by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Processors not recognized correctly

Hi,We have Processors that not recognized correctly.For example P4 DualCore DUO7300 2.66G-3M ceche 64BIT is recognize as 1 * Intel Pentium III Xeon processor .

eyalg by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

No computers displayed after upgrade

After I upgraded LanSweeper to 4.0 there are no computers displayed. Also, on the home page I see "##tempserver##". Not sure what's going on, but all I have are user accounts, it seems that my computer info disappeared. Also, my active scans aren't ...

twnadmin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

missing stored procedure

Hello, when i click on any computer in my inventory, i see the below SQL error. Any ideas? I've looked through the stored prodecudres within SQL and i can not find the 'dbo.web40getdiskspace' procedure. Thank you!System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException...

jkoestler by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Printer Location

On the main page in the web console there is a link to the printers. In that report it shows a Location field. Then under All Available Reports there's a shared printers report but this one does not have the Location field. I have gone in the report ...

tessymay by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos