cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paprita
Champion Sweeper
I have to permanently delete some machines ... I'll try to delete them but they are always there ... what could be the problem?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Please contact us by e-mail lansweeper@hemoco.com so we can create a customised lsmanage.exe with large time-out values.

View solution in original post

33 REPLIES 33
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
TsysDonotscan
paprita
Champion Sweeper
Lansweeper wrote:
TsysDonotscan

Thanks
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
You can go directly in the database with msaccess and copy paste the pcnames (from excel) into the table.
paprita
Champion Sweeper
Lansweeper wrote:
You can go directly in the database with msaccess and copy paste the pcnames (from excel) into the table.

I guess I have to copy computer names from tblcomputer but in which table I have to paste them? ... just not to make some mistake ... ;-)))
paprita
Champion Sweeper
After all, as preview by you, PC permanently deleted from DB, reappears.

Now I'll put them into "Not to scan" zone but I think that this function should be correct.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
paprita wrote:

Now I'll put them into "Not to scan" zone but I think that this function should be correct.

Indeed, if you put them into the "not scan" table they will be ignored.
paprita
Champion Sweeper
Lansweeper wrote:
paprita wrote:

Indeed, if you put them into the "not scan" table they will be ignored.

Ok, all it's clear ... because of the great number of PC to set as "not to scan", in order not to take hours for this operation, is there a way to go directly on DB and set some flags or something similar?
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Please contact us by e-mail lansweeper@hemoco.com so we can create a customised lsmanage.exe with large time-out values.
paprita
Champion Sweeper
Going back to the first problem, I'd like to use the normal function (and not the script) because I need to permanently delete more than 500 PC: how can I do?