cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mystmoose
Engaged Sweeper II
I cant seem to get this working for my company,
everything looks good in the email settings, but any email I send to the helpdesk@mydomain.com email address. Its received by the inbox, i don't see it populate in the help desk..

any suggestions?
I'm using version v6004.
exchange server 2010

Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Michael_V
Champion Sweeper III
Pleas upgrade to the latest beta (6.0.0.11) from the beta download link you received by e-mail.
This version fixes a lot of known exchange problems.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Bert_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
Hi,

The help desk part of the software will be licensed on a per agent basis.
An unlimited number of users can open tickets, but you will pay a fee per agent that responds to those tickets.

One free agent license will be included in all existing and newly purchased Lansweeper licenses.
Additional agent licenses can then be purchased through our online store.

As long as the 6.0 release is still in beta however, you will have access to as many agents as you require at no extra cost. Just send an email to support@lansweeper.com and ask for a beta trial key for unlimited agents.
mystmoose
Engaged Sweeper II
I have things working now but trying to add an agent says There are no more agent licenses left.
Any agents you add now will be inactive. But I do have an active license for LanSweeper. Will I need a licenses for both Helpdesk and LanSweeper?
Bert_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
Hi,

If you re-enable the helpdesk, it will continue to import tickets from you personal box.
I suggest using an other, dedicated, email address & login to avoid situations like this.
mystmoose
Engaged Sweeper II
Its now working. The only problem is that I used my credentials for the Auth. and it uploaded all the email in my personal (work) box and turned over 1000 emails into helpdesk tickets. I have since disabled the incoming and outgoing servers within LanSweeper. I had myself listed as an agent was this why this happened? If i re-enable the helpdesk incoming and outgoing email servers today will it continue to upload all my email and turn them into helddesk tickets?
Michael_V
Champion Sweeper III
Are you a registered beta tester?
If yes: you should get all versions by e-mail, if not: please send an e-mail to support@lansweeper.com
mystmoose
Engaged Sweeper II
Could you resend the email with the link? Or how can I get it?
Michael_V
Champion Sweeper III
Pleas upgrade to the latest beta (6.0.0.11) from the beta download link you received by e-mail.
This version fixes a lot of known exchange problems.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now