cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
novasam
Engaged Sweeper III
Would be awesome if Lansweeper could handle Private/Public SSH Keys for authenticating to Linux boxes. This is helpful in situations where a number of systems are only setup with a public SSH key rather then a weak password.

Just something to wish for, but would help with Linux adoption as I have a script for my other SSH Key based accounts.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
motoxrdr21 wrote:
I assume this is still slated for the 6.0 release?

This feature is in the 6.0 beta and will be in the 6.0 production version as well, which we hope to release sometime in April of this year. The 6.0 beta was actually only released to our beta testers in September of last year. You can contact support@lansweeper.com to be added to our list of beta testers and receive a copy of the beta.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
motoxrdr21 wrote:
I assume this is still slated for the 6.0 release?

This feature is in the 6.0 beta and will be in the 6.0 production version as well, which we hope to release sometime in April of this year. The 6.0 beta was actually only released to our beta testers in September of last year. You can contact support@lansweeper.com to be added to our list of beta testers and receive a copy of the beta.
Michael_V
Champion Sweeper III
This feature is in the current 6.0 beta version. For anyone interested in the beta: just send a quick email to support@lansweeper.com with "beta" in the title of your message. We'll send you a download link for the beta and all necessary details.
Michael.V wrote:
This feature is in the current 6.0 beta version...

I assume this is still slated for the 6.0 release? (wow your beta stage is long)
AdmJLovejoy
Champion Sweeper
Is this sill on the radar? This seems to be a critical issue in the Enterprise world.
Thanks, Jim Lovejoy __________________________________________________________________________________________________ James W. Lovejoy | IBM - Cloud Managed Services Delivery | Infrastructure Architect (Windows Server ...
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
We have added this feature to our wish list. We're not sure at this point when this will be implemented - due to the many requests we receive, we unfortunately have to select and prioritize - but development will certainly look into adding this feature.