cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SBaha
Engaged Sweeper II

I upgraded our LS to 11.1.0.11 last night and this morning emails to helpdesk are not getting logged and no emails are sent to agents.  If a user goes to the portal and submits a ticket from the portal, the ticket is created in LS and agents receive an email, but if they respond to the email, it is not added to the ticket in the helpdesk, and nobody know there was a response.  When I check the mailboxes inbox, I see the messages sitting there, but they are not going to LS. The only thing I see in the error log is the following reference:

INFO Error processing received msGraph mail Value cannot be null. (Parameter 'source')

I have already provided requested information to LS support, but it looks like if you don't have the enterprise support, you receive one response every 4 hours or so.

Removing the Email account and adding it back in did not help.

Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ErikT
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hi there, 

We have just made a new Lansweeper version available (Version 11.1.1.3 ) and this issue should be fixed.
Update Lansweeper - Lansweeper IT Asset Management

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
TransitTech
Engaged Sweeper

Any update on this? I was on an old 10.x.x version and emails sent to helpdesk were automatically creating tickets just fine. Suddenly within the past few days it stopped working. I updated to the newest LS version (11.1.4.4) and still have the same error. In the email account setup portion in lansweeper I get... 
Incoming mail error: Processing client & authentication token error.
Outgoing mail error: Processing client & authentication token error.

We use MS365 and it was setup to use the Graph protocol. 

***Edit*** Looked at the errorlog.txt and found the problem (client secret key had expired)

AlbertD222
Engaged Sweeper II

Dang. Wish I would have seen this post prior to upgrading, or if the change log listed it as a known issue instead of saying its fixed. Ugh. 

SBaha
Engaged Sweeper II

I see Lansweeper support agents responding to other tickets, but I don't see any of them chiming in here.  Version 11.1.0.11 is still listed as the recommended download on their site. It is odd that after a week there is still no solution and other unsuspecting customers can potentially break their helpdesk system by downloading the recommended version from the site.

ErikT
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hi there, 

We have just made a new Lansweeper version available (Version 11.1.1.3 ) and this issue should be fixed.
Update Lansweeper - Lansweeper IT Asset Management

SBaha
Engaged Sweeper II

All working now.  Thank you very much.

BartC
Engaged Sweeper

Outgoing mail is now OK

Incoming mail still doesn't work:  Incoming mail error: Processing client & authentication token error.

Update: After deleting the settings and reconfiguring the settings, everything works again.

OCH-IT
Engaged Sweeper

Sorted. thanks!

SBaha
Engaged Sweeper II

There is still no fix.  This is what they suggested as a temporary solution:

"You could set up another email box and forward the messages there and have the new email box like yahoo, AOL, hotmail as the main configuration.

Exchange, Yahoo, gmail wtc for now.  Forward the msgraph/outlook email to the new email address that will be the acting configuration.

JSY
Engaged Sweeper

Any ETA on the fix? This is a big issue for us.