General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

CMDB questions last logged on vs owner

Is it possible to change the data to show the user who logged on most in within the last 5 logons on vs last logged on user. We are trying to dial in a report to show the owner vs last logged on user, as you might have a teammate or IT person log onc...

rickbell by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Monitor serial numbers

http://www.lansweeper.com/Forum/yaf_postst3955_Monitor-Info.aspx#post18743I have only just come across this issue - ignorance is bliss until caught out.I also note that the Philips serials with DL#/AU# also have omitted characters.E.g. Serial startin...

JeffreyN by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mozilla Firefox 52.0

I've noticed with the latest install of Firefox that the plug-in will not work. For example, whenever I choose any AD functions such as Reset Password, Unlock User, etc. Firefox will prompt me to install the plug-in even though it is already install...

sharpsm by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mass Close Tickets

I see that there is the option to checkbox multiple tickets and close them via the actions menu, but it won't allow that by default. I think this is related to the setting for Root cause needing a selection. Is there a way of making Root cause opti...

dclark_AZT by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

New ticket - user lookup via AD?

When I create a new ticket, is there any way to add a field which does an Active Directory lookup? Like "add asset", I would like my helpdesk technicians to be able to search for users by Active Directory. For example, new ticket > user > select user...

Default a Custom Field

When I create a custom field in "Ticket Custom Fields" I cannot set default values. How can I set this? If it's not possible please add this as a feature request. Thanks!

hcatesmmi by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

custom data fields

If I make a custom action say using powershell to return a value, can I store that in a custom data field and later report on it?So as an example, LS does not return the amount of disk fragmentation, can I return that from a PS query and stick it in ...

AZHockeyNut by Champion Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! connect custom field to asset

I am new to LS so forgive me if I am asking something obvios. I have IP location and I want to join few more fileds to it, for example VLAN ID, VLAN name etc. How can I do that?br

dskundric by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos