General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Informal SysAdmin Day 2024 Giveaway entry/ies

Since I couldn't enter my "SysAdmin Day 2024 Giveaway" post (late) on July 24th, I'm posting my entry here for posterity before SysAdmin Day. If any other Sweeper has a contribution to add — sharing their favorite tech gadget, sidekick, or beverage â€”...

MisterP2 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Comments Section

Is it possible to set the Comments section to view/edit only after a comment has been entered? Once the comment is entered I would like it to not be able to be deleted.

bandersen by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Duplicate Entries after moving to a new domain

I recently created a new domain. Moved all of the assets to the new domain. And Everything looks great until I run several of my reports. they list all assets twice:Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblADusers.Lastname, tblADusers.Firstname, t...

abustraan by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Double instances of a Deployment job

When Running a deployment job there are two or more instances of the job at times. Eventually one succeeds and the rest fail (as expected. But why the multiple deployments?FWIW, this just started today. We have been running Lansweeper for a few wee...

rcav8r by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Do i need to purchase MS CAL licenses for LANsweeper?

Hi allRecently purchase LANsweeper license and was installing it into our VMBut I was told by my application colleague that I may need to purchase MS CAL licenses.Looking at 2500 assetsCan anyone advise me whether LANSweeper scanning and storing info...

josephlee by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keep old LSPush scans Active

I have several Panasonic Toughbook laptops that are almost never seen by my network that I need to keep track of. I manually ran an LSPush when I set them up. Everything else is set up to auto scanI would like to set my database to auto-clean assets ...

tdazey1 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos