cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LithiumKid1976
Champion Sweeper
Hi,
is there, or will there be an option to query calls closed by agents / calls logged by users?
i dont see that option there at the minute.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
We added a number of new widgets to 6.0. New reports were also added to the existing Chart Report widget. I would recommend going over these, as there are some (e.g. Ticket States Summary) you might be interested in. All help desk data is stored in the database, in the "htbl..." tables, so can be queried with the report builder under Reports\Create New Report as well.

I would recommend sending any further beta related questions or issues to support@lansweeper.com and including "beta" in the title of your email. We're not sharing the beta publicly yet, so any beta related questions are handled via email.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
We added a number of new widgets to 6.0. New reports were also added to the existing Chart Report widget. I would recommend going over these, as there are some (e.g. Ticket States Summary) you might be interested in. All help desk data is stored in the database, in the "htbl..." tables, so can be queried with the report builder under Reports\Create New Report as well.

I would recommend sending any further beta related questions or issues to support@lansweeper.com and including "beta" in the title of your email. We're not sharing the beta publicly yet, so any beta related questions are handled via email.