cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cristian_Blanco
Engaged Sweeper II
Hi, I have installed lansweeper 7.0.30.66, but now when I try to assign a relation to an asset when I click on select asset, none of them appears. I am wondering if I have to roll back to my previous version that was: 6.0.151.34.

If I check for updates I get the following:

Your version Latest version
Service version 7.0.30.66 6.0.151.34
Website version 7.0.30.66 6.0.151.34

Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
David_G
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
For your information, we just released a new beta last week, Lansweeper version 7.0.100 which actually fixes the asset relation issue. The Beta can be found here.

I would, however, recommend to make sure that you take a backup prior to updating your Lansweeper installation, just to be safe.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Cristian_Blanco
Engaged Sweeper II
It is working now. Thanks you very much!!!
David_G
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
For your information, we just released a new beta last week, Lansweeper version 7.0.100 which actually fixes the asset relation issue. The Beta can be found here.

I would, however, recommend to make sure that you take a backup prior to updating your Lansweeper installation, just to be safe.
Cristian_Blanco
Engaged Sweeper II
I didn´t. I contacted lansweeper support and received no satisfactory answer:

Hi Cristian,

Apologies for the delay in replying, we received your reply a few hours after our close of business for the weekend. You can find our business hours (CET) listed here: https://www.lansweeper.com/contact/

Unfortunately, as soon as your database was updated to a new version, it's not possible to roll back these changes without restoring a database backup from before the update. To temporarily go back to the previous versions you'd have to restore a server snapshot. As indicated before though, we should be releasing the update that includes a fix for this issue some time this week.

This was two weeks ago
cristiano_cruz
Engaged Sweeper

I have the same problem. Did you discover how to fix that?

Cristian Blanco wrote:
Hi, I have installed lansweeper 7.0.30.66, but now when I try to assign a relation to an asset when I click on select asset, none of them appears. I am wondering if I have to roll back to my previous version that was: 6.0.151.34.

If I check for updates I get the following:

Your version Latest version
Service version 7.0.30.66 6.0.151.34
Website version 7.0.30.66 6.0.151.34

Thanks