General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

Linux assets showing as "Not scanned"

Just updated our lansweeper service to 9.0.30.1 and starting to update our Linux LsAgents from 7.2.110 to 8.4.100.43. After updating the agent in the assets listing the item will show with a red circle with a line through in and OS will be "Not scan...

opoplawski by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Edit Button Missing

What happened to the Edit button in the Summary screen Asset Option for editing assets? I used that all the time to input property tag numbers in a custom field. Why has it been removed? Thanks

Aztech by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Options in new ticket spawns 2nd ticket

pretty much what it says on the tin. The thinking being a process like:1: HR Person logs ticket for a new user2: This ticket has an option for "Does this user require equipment bought" (Yes\No)3a: No - nothing new happens, ticket proceeds as normal3b...

Kal451 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mass update of assets via script,api or SCCM assignment?

so we're in the process of getting Lansweeper and the helpdesk going. One thing we'd like is for Assets to tie to users wherever possible. However the idea of doing this by hand is not appealing. Is there a way to do it to pull from a CSV or perhaps ...

Kal451 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SSL certificate issues

Since we started using Lansweeper for our asset management & help desk a few years ago, my organization has had an ongoing problem. We are using IIS (not IIS-Express) and our own SSL certificate. We also have Integrated Windows Authentication turned ...

tlonde by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

O365v2 Scan fails with Sequence contains no elements

I’ve set up a new scan for our Office365 tenant using the newest KBs you have, and I only get an error that says: Sequence contains no elements. I’m using the certificate thumbprint method for authentication, and I can see in our Azure logs that the ...

cwboone by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos