cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AngusMacintosh
Engaged Sweeper
I was trying to use the Lansweeper device actions in Google Chrome but when I click them nothing happens. I have the latest version of the extension as well as the latest Chrome extension components.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bruce_B
Lansweeper Alumni
Some things to verify and try out:
  • Make sure you're running the latest version of Lansweeper, which is currently version 6.0.100.29, update instructions can be found here.
  • Make sure both the extension components and extension were fully installed.
  • The extension components are stored in C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\Lansweeper
  • The presence of the extension can be verified by going to chrome://extensions
  • Make sure your browser has fully restarted after the installation (a process may have been left behind, check your task manager)
  • If the above are in order, another extension may be interfering, try disabling all other extensions temporarily, restarting Chrome and retesting.
  • Finally, you could try removed the components and extension and reinstalling them.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Bruce_B
Lansweeper Alumni
Some things to verify and try out:
  • Make sure you're running the latest version of Lansweeper, which is currently version 6.0.100.29, update instructions can be found here.
  • Make sure both the extension components and extension were fully installed.
  • The extension components are stored in C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\Lansweeper
  • The presence of the extension can be verified by going to chrome://extensions
  • Make sure your browser has fully restarted after the installation (a process may have been left behind, check your task manager)
  • If the above are in order, another extension may be interfering, try disabling all other extensions temporarily, restarting Chrome and retesting.
  • Finally, you could try removed the components and extension and reinstalling them.
awahab01
Engaged Sweeper II
I too had the same issue. Reinstalling both the client extension and lansweeperextension.exe; it worked forme.