cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dirkr_ctg
Engaged Sweeper II

Hi,

We're currently investigating to link our Jira Cloud Assets to the Lansweeper cloud instance. 

Initially it all works fine to set it up however when we try to start the first sync it cuts out and goes to failed. In the logs of the app (on the Jira side) i can see the following:

ERROR  schema-resolvers core:function Error occurred in create schema resolver. Reason: {"jsonValidationErrors":[],"dataValidationErrors":[{"code":"REFERENCED_OBJECT_TYPE_CHANGED","location":"Firewall.Location"}],"status":"error"}

We did start with an existing assets schema as we would like to enrich our manual CMDB with lansweeper information. It seems the app is trying to create all the possible assets and it's meta data initially and then afterwards we can filter out the sync.

Are we required to start from a blank schema?

I get this is a fairly new app so wondering if anyone has an idea!

3 REPLIES 3
SagarGuj
Engaged Sweeper

Looking at the error, it seems this error occurs when some object types and attributes are already created in the selected schema. Can you try creating a blank schema and reconfiguring the app with that schema?

dirkr_ctg
Engaged Sweeper II

an empty schema seems to have more success.

Now I'm running in to a payload is too large (>200kb) tho. I was informed that we need a Pro/Enterprise license as a pre-requisite so that might be related to that?

Obi_1_Cinobi
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hello there!

If you still need assistance, please create a support case so our integrations expert can have a look: https://www.lansweeper.com/contact-support/