cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hyugai
Engaged Sweeper
I just recently purchase license renewal for our lansweeper.
We already paid the invoice 1 week ago (Cleverbridge ref no 309606228) but up til now we still have not receive any email stating the full license renewal key.
We tried and look everywhere for Lansweeper contact.
We email numerous of times to Lansweeper (sales@lansweeper.com) but up til now there is no answer or anyone from Lansweeper giving us update
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
scott8787
Engaged Sweeper
I'm not sure have you checked your SPAM filter or tried one of these numbers?
US +1 917 382 3697
UK +44 203 695 7908
BE +32 52 696 696

I agree, it shouldn't be this difficult to get a license key.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
FrankSc
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support
Hi,
We regret to hear that our communication did not arrive.
There was a license key sent to you yesterday. Could you please check if you received that?
Please do check that Lansweeper.com is whitelisted on your mail server, check also your spam or junk folder.
scott8787
Engaged Sweeper
US +1 917 382 3697
UK +44 203 695 7908
BE +32 52 696 696

scott8787 wrote:
US +1 917 382 3697
UK +44 203 695 7908
BE +32 52 696 696

yes i tried to call the +32 52 696 696 and +1 917 382 3697 both unavailable and i left voicemail to call me back message.
but no reply has been given yet
scott8787
Engaged Sweeper
hyugai wrote:
I just recently purchase license renewal for our lansweeper.
We already paid the invoice 1 week ago (Cleverbridge ref no 309606228) but up til now we still have not receive any email stating the full license renewal key.
We tried and look everywhere for Lansweeper contact.
We email numerous of times to Lansweeper (https://www.lansweeper.com/contact-sales/) but up til now there is no answer or anyone from Lansweeper giving us update

Did you pay with a PO or a credit card? Lansweeper has a poor policy that if you pay with PO, they will not release the full license key until they receive the actual check in the mail. In my opinion, this is a bad policy to be applied to long-term good customers. I have complained many times to Lansweeper regarding this and nothing has changed.

This post has been edited by Lansweeper as it included an email address that is expiring. We advise to contact us via https://www.lansweeper.com/contact-sales/