General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Features Questions

Hello,I'm looking for solution(s) to do asset management, and a bit of control over PCs. Mostly control over patching.Can I use Lansweeper to control what Windows Update is doing?Kinda like RMM Agents, that control the windows update cycle, reboot (o...

datev by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

LSAgent For OSX not registering

Out of the blue new OSX devices (Apple Macs) are not reporting into the portal with our cloud relay ID. I was able to add them before this week but we cannot get them talking. We have rebooted the Lansweeper server to no avail.

Jonnym by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

AD User information not updating

I have upgraded our lansweeper installation to version 7.2.100.20I was especially looking forward to use users ExtensionAttributes in reports.Unfortunately these fields are not being populated and the lastscan date is the same with all users, which i...

Tomas by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mutliple domain formats in scan results

We have scanned our LAN and see that our previous technicians each had a different way of adding assets to our domain. The domain should be companyname.com, but instead we have COMPANYNAME, COMPANYNAME.COM, companyname.com. If I do a mass asset updat...

Mac Users

Hi Folks,Is it possible to get the current and/or historical logged in user on a Mac? Our Mac's are all windows domain joined.Thanks in advance!Ian

Query 2 on 'Assets: Installed software by computer' Report

Good Afternoon Sirs,I’m after some assistance/advise on the report pre-built within Lansweeper called 'Assets: Installed software by computer' if possible.Due to the sheer amount of records this report shows in full (currently 405902 in our system), ...

Rob-CD by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Licensing error causing issues deploying packages?

Good morning everyone, I’ve been using the free version of Lansweeper since the full trial expired some months ago. We have under 100 assets (85) and I’ve been trying to make a deployment for Windows updates. The problem that I am experiencing is tha...

tom78CJE by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos