cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thor
Engaged Sweeper II
Folks,

in LS5, I simply integrated the web access in the IIS and mapped the AD groups to the respective functions.

In LS6, I can plunder the completed AD for all accounts, but I can't map groups to respective functions.

As example: all technical support groups of OU="myOU", OU="TSG" are "Admin" or all "service / sales" groups of OU="myOU", OU="SrvMngr" are asset manager.

At first, that doesn't sound like a big deal, but...

Our "OU" (department) is part of the group OU (business section), part of the company OU, click plunder would return a LOT (10k+) of AD-User accounts.

Any suggestions, how I could automate the mapping or reduce the returns to a manageable value, that only reflects my part of the business?

Th
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
FYI for everyone: assigning user roles to Active Directory groups has been made possible again in Lansweeper 6.0.0.22. You can update to the latest Lansweeper release by following these instructions.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
FYI for everyone: assigning user roles to Active Directory groups has been made possible again in Lansweeper 6.0.0.22. You can update to the latest Lansweeper release by following these instructions.
Michael_V
Champion Sweeper III
This will be added in a new update very soon, please contact us by e-mail to receive a test version.