cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
danielm
Champion Sweeper II
Hi,
I have a lansweeper action for LSREMOTE that passes no options So i am able to select and change the default options or manually type in the name/ip i need.
Since the last update of lansweeper and the install of some new shell extension from the google store?? I get

LansweeperShellExecNativeHost
LansweeperShellExecNativeHost has stopped working...... crash message in windows.[close program]

the default lsremote works fine. which is
{actionpath}lsremote.exe {smartname} /NP

but the other crashes
{actionpath}lsremote.exe

any idea why?
It seems i have "LanSweeper Shell Execute 1.0.2"
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
FYI for everyone: the Chrome extension has now been updated to address this issue. You can remove the old extension by browsing to chrome://extensions/ and install the new one by clicking on an asset action and following the on-screen instructions.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
FYI for everyone: the Chrome extension has now been updated to address this issue. You can remove the old extension by browsing to chrome://extensions/ and install the new one by clicking on an asset action and following the on-screen instructions.
Bert_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
I just tested it on our local systems and it seems to be working properly for both actions.
I would recommend reinstalling the plugin.

It seems there was indeed a small issue under specific circumstances.

Please send a mail to support@lansweeper.com and I'll supply you with a temporary fix.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now