→ Having trouble accessing our new support portal or creating a ticket? Please notify our team here

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mercedes_O
Community Manager
Community Manager

**Update **

We are aware that some user email addresses have not yet been mapped to our systems and we are actively working behind the scenes to ensure all users are mapped properly.  In the meantime, please continue to reach out via this thread so that we can get you enabled as quickly as possible. 

Thank you for being a valued customer and Lansweeper Pro.

[Original Post]

Hello All,

Let us know if you need assistance raising ticket or using our support portal:

Our team will be actively monitoring this thread to assist you with any questions related to raising tickets or using our Support Portal. Please drop your questions in the comments section below, make sure your posts do not contain any confidential information.

How to Receive Support from Lansweeper

Lansweeper Support Portal:

• All users with an active paid license or an active trial license are entitled to receive support from our technical support team. If you do not have an active paid license or trial, you can still access the knowledge base, community, and training guides to solve your issue.
  • Access our support portal [here]

Community Account Creation:

• To use the Support Portal you will need to create an account on our Community (we recommend using your work email to create your account). Follow our guide on [how to register and login]
  • New to Lansweeper? Learn More: If you're new to Lansweeper and want to understand how to get support, check out our blog post that provides insights into contacting our support team.

23 REPLIES 23
mdietzler
Engaged Sweeper

I cannot create a case. I get an error that "We are unable to match the email address you are currently logged in with a customer account in our systems..."

Getting the same error, or sometimes the "Contact Administrator" as mentioned below by other users.  Was able to manage cases and reply to an open case without any issues yesterday so this is rather annoying.

Riley
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hi spasikowski 

We apologize for yesterday's "Contact Administrator" error; The issue has now been resolved. Could you please verify if it is functioning correctly for your user?

For those experiencing "We are unable to match the email address you are currently logged in with a customer account in our systems..." this means that either no community account has been made yet, or that we need additional details which can be resolved by contacting sales or your account manager through: Contact Sales & Customer Service - Lansweeper

Seems to be working again.

NorthShoreTechG
Engaged Sweeper

when I'm trying to access a case from the portal I submitted last week, it says "Contact Administrator"?

Riley
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hi NorthShoreTechG

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the Contact Administrator error last evening/this morning. The issue has now been resolved. Could you please verify if it is functioning correctly for your user?

mlenihan
Engaged Sweeper

I am trying to create a ticket but I get the message "

We are unable to match the email address you are currently logged in with a customer account in our systems. Please make sure that you are logged in with your business email address or contact our sales team via this link. "

The email address I am using matches the email that is on the configuration page for lansweeper and the one I used to purchase the licenses.  

Tiffany
Engaged Sweeper

Hello, I have an active license and I am trying to submit a ticket from the portal and it states it does not recognize my email. I cannot find any articles on this specific scenario. I am trying to do a bulk update of several assets. The Bulk Update fields do not list the fields I want to update, although those columns are on the custom view. How do I add Invoice Number, Purchase Date fields to the Bulk Update dropdown menu?

ErikT
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

@Tiffany 
This should be sorted now. You should have access to our Support Portal. Can you try again?